Public Events: Ashfield Hotel
Click here for our CUSTOMER SUGGEST A PAINTING guide.
To suggest a painting/subject please follow the below steps / this process also applies to Private Events & Childrens Parties.
Be the first person or group to book a date and time with the **Suggest a painting place holder up.**
(This will be possible if 30 seats are left and the Suggest a Painting Place holder is up) - if you are unsure you are first to book - you can check by emailing Paint and Sip Studios @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us within 5 days of your booking @ (email@example.com) referencing your **order number and including your **Subject/Painting suggestion.
You must identify either a theme ( Examples are; Beaches | Animals | Starry Nights | Flowers etc ) or a painting you have seen previously on our website and/or Facebook page/s.
If we do not hear from the initial person that has booked into an event within (2) days of booking via the support inbox - the right to assign the painting reverts strictly back to Paint and Sip Studios and Paint and Sip Studios will assign a painting for that event - this rule applies with no exceptions.
***Please do not write your suggestion in your order notes - this does not count as a valid request***
Should you suggest a theme - We will offer a few samples where available for you to decide from - keeping in mind the desired Subject or Theme.
You choose a painting and we will allocate that painting to the designated event booked.
***IMPORTANT*** --- Once a painting is up on the website – the process is final.
No further changes to the set painting can be made *before or *on the day of the event to ensure our Lead Artist is prepped for the event and to avoid possible disappointment by any person's booked in.
*IMPORTANT* Suggest a Painting T&C’s:
- Paintings can only be from the Paint and Sip Studios catalogue – you can choose from paintings that you may have seen before on our website and/or Facebook Pages/s or identify a theme/subject for samples to be sent to you. Some paintings you may have seen in studio, on social media or our website may be unavailable to you for various reasons and if this applies - you will be advised why a particular painting may not be available to you.
- All Paintings made available to you under copyright of Paint and Sip Studios are available only at the discretion of Paint and Sip Studios Australia & remain the copyright of Paint and Sip Studios Australia at all times without limitation.
- We do not accept paintings or pictures pulled from ANY external sources including Google and Pinterest. If we have something similar, we may be able to accommodate that theme or subject. We fully respect the copyright of other artists.
- We do accept Photographs that you have copyright ownership of - or copyright permission to use. Permission will need to be given to us in writing from the copyright owner. We will let you know if a Photo is able to be translated into a Paint and Sip Experience. Once a photo is transferred into a painting by Paint and Sip Studios - Paint and Sip Studios Australia is the full copyright owner of the *Painted Image* and you may not use it outside of the experience for any reason whatsoever.
Complex photographs may not suit our experience and/or time-frame - so always check to avoid disappointment.
- Suggest a painting EXCLUDES our Special Themed Range which includes but is not limited to: Journey to Hogwarts and related themed paintings | Day of the Dead | Special Characters | Paint your Pet etc. We will work with you around this process and let you know (what is) and (what is not) included.
If you are unsure, please check before you book to avoid disappointment.
- Note: We do not give you access to our entire catalogue for copyright protection – this process is a collaborative one and your subject idea is the key to working towards your chosen painting.
Happy choosing and we look forward to having you at Paint and Sip Studios - where there is no Comfort Zone.