Public Events: Newcastle Studio
Click here for our CUSTOMER SUGGEST A PAINTING guide.
To suggest a painting/subject please follow the below steps
Be the first person or group to book a date and time with the **Suggest a painting place holder up.**
(This will be possible if 20 seats are left and the Suggest a Painting Place holder is up) - if you are unsure you are first to book - you can check by emailing Paint and Sip Studios @ email@example.com
Email us within 5 days of your booking @ (firstname.lastname@example.org) referencing your **order number and including your **Subject/Painting suggestion.
You must identify either a theme ( Examples are; Beaches | Animals | Starry Nights | Flowers etc ) or a painting you have seen previously on our website and/or Facebook page/s.
If we do not hear from the initial person that has booked into an event within (5) days of booking via the support inbox - the right to assign the painting reverts back to Paint and Sip Studios and we will assign a painting for that event.
***Please do not write your suggestion in your order notes - this does not count as a valid request***
Should you suggest a theme - We will offer a few samples where available for you to decide from - keeping in mind the desired Subject or Theme.
You choose a painting and we will allocate that painting to the designated event booked.
***IMPORTANT*** --- Once a painting is up on the website – the process is final and this is what the artist will be taking the group through step by step.
*IMPORTANT* Suggest a Painting T&C’s:
- Paintings can only be from the Paint and Sip Studios catalogue – you can choose from paintings that you may have seen before on our website and/or Facebook Pages/s or identify a theme/subject for samples to be sent to you.
- We do not accept paintings or pictures pulled from ANY external sources including Google and Pinterest. If we have something similar, we may be able to accommodate that theme or subject. We fully respect the copyright of other artists.
- We do accept Photographs that you have copyright ownership of - or copyright permission to use. Permission will need to be given to us in writing from the copyright owner. We will let you know if a Photo is able to be translated into a Paint and Sip Experience.
Complex photographs may not suit our experience and/or time-frame - so always check to avoid disappointment.
- Suggest a painting EXCLUDES our Special Themed Range which includes but is not limited to: Journey to Hogwarts and related themed paintings | Day of the Dead | Special Characters | Paint your Pet etc. We will work with you around this process and let you know what is and what is not included.
If you are unsure, please check before you book to avoid disappointment.
- Note: We do not give you access to our entire catalogue for copyright protection – this process is a collaborative one and your subject idea is the key to working towards your chosen painting.
Happy choosing and we look forward to having you at Paint and Sip Studios - where there is no Comfort Zone.